Member agencies of the Ontario ACT Association have access to conference news, newsletters, and online peer group conversations and messaging.
What are OAA membership fees used for?
Membership fees are used to subsidize conferences, speakers, training, education, research, website development and other issues deemed important by the members.
The OAA is a non-profit organization that works in partnership with its members to promote Best Practices in ACT services following current research, literature and ACT standards.
What are the benefits of OAA membership?
- OAA membership offers a better rate for the Conference in October 2016.
- OAA membership brings newsletters, and online peer group conversations and messaging between OAA ACT Teams.
- OAA members can post jobs under Positions Available.
- OAA membership creates opportunities to share information about ‘Best Practices’ developed within and between teams
- OAA membership provides forums for education
- OAA membership supports and promotes research
Membership Application: [gview file=”https://ontarioactassociation.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OAAMembershipApplicationInvoice-05.01.16-1.pdf”]